Strange Facts You Didn’t Know About Tom Brady

№4 He Was Connected to the Nanny Scandal Involving Ben Affleck

Advertising:

№4 He Was Connected to the Nanny Scandal Involving Ben Affleck

The cause of their breakup turned out to be an affair he had with the couple’s nanny Christine Ouzounian. So what does this have to do with Tom Brady? Apparently, during one of Affleck’s alleged hookups with the girl, which included a trip to Las Vegas, Brady was on the same private jet. There were even pictures of the nanny wearing Super Bowl rings that belonged to Tom Brady while on the plane. Page Six splashed those for all the world to see, something that caused problems between him and Gisele as well.

 

№5 The “Deflategate” Scandal

 №5 The “Deflategate” Scandal

No one would have thought Tom Brady would be involved in such a douchebag move. As if it wasn’t shocking enough for Gisele who got to see her man in a whole new light but it also happened around the time that Affleck’s nanny pictures were revealed by Page Six. Oops! The guy just couldn’t seem to catch a break. There were rumors going around that Bundchen was considering a divorce. People assumed she was just threatening him while she denied any talk about divorce. “I think we have been through a few tough times together. I think that’s when you know who are your friends and who loves you.

 

№6 He Has an Extreme Diet

№6 He Has an Extreme Diet

Despite that, however, you wouldn’t really expect a man like Brady, who undergoes intensive training for football to be on an extreme diet. But their diet was published by The New York Post, and it included 80% percent of vegetables and whole grains with the remaining 20% being fish. They use olive and coconut oil to get their fat intake, but the worst part is that their household has no white flour, sugars and they even avoid certain fruits such as strawberries. Tom Brady does the meal plan because he believes it will allow him to stay in the sport longer. The New York Post had a dietitian chime in on the diet and was told that it was “sketchy.”

Advertising:

 
 

 

 
 

Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.